Taken together, these two sites, the Ana Cecilia and Mizpah Corridor trek, offer divers the opportunity to visit five wrecks. The boulders offer divers a convenient navigational aid as they drift with the current, while also providing valuable reef habitat for marine organisms.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site