Monitor your gas and depth1 with the advanced, watch-style dive computer that comes with multisport training and smart features. Air-integrated dive computer for you and your dive buddies. Choose from multiple dive modes for your underwater adventure. Measure your performance and track your stats above water.This smart dive computer features Garmin Pay™, music and notifications. Share and review dives in the Garmin Dive™ app. The battery in your Garmin device is simply unmatched by other smartwatches. The advanced, watch-style dive computer with a rugged yet sophisticated design that features a large sunlight readable 1.4” color display.
- Pair with Descent T1 transmitter for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks via SubWave™ sonar data network.
- Transmit data — such as remaining air time, air consumption rate and more — for you and other divers within a range of 10 meters.
- Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed circuit rebreather.
- Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
- Track your entry and exit points with advanced satellite connectivity.
- Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app.
- Pair with inReach satellite communicators and the inReach dive case.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- A first-of-its-kind feature that helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates. View workouts right on your watch screen.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis compass.
- Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation, sleep monitoring or between Apnea/Apnea Hunt activities on the surface, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses an incident, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency services. Feature not available while in dive mode.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your wrist when paired with a compatible device.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
| Michael Arsenault 06-11-2020 15:46
I just got my MK2I and am absolutely excited to use it. Setting it up was fun and easy. So many choices to personalize it. I am looking forward to utilizing its topside and underwater features. So far the Smart watch features are keeping me engaged. Can't wait to go underwater when Eta leaves the area.
stars based on 1