The Hollis 210 HO2 is an 100% Oxygen safe regulator that has been cleaned and assembled in a clean room environment with specially designed materials and halocarbon based lubricants. The regulator is green colour coded for easy identification.
The first stage uses an ultra reliable unbalanced piston design for simplicity and low maintenance costs and is fitted with a 300bar DIN fitting and a 40 inch / 101 cm braided regulator hose.
- Cleaned and assembled in a clean room environment with specially designed materials, halocarbon based lubricants and color-coded for easy identification
- Comes standard with 300 BAR/4500 PSI DIN connection and 40” in. /101 cm regulator hose
- The perfect option for this regulator is the Hollis Brass PSI or BAR pressure gauge with 6”in./15 cm HP Hose
- This coupled with its outstanding reliability make it’s the only choice for technical divers
- Do not attempt to use this product with enriched air until you have obtained training in Nitrox use with mixtures containing over 40% O2 by volume, from a nationally recognized training agency
- Aluminum Ring optional