The Jupiter Wreck Trek includes three wrecks, the stern section of the Zion Train, the Miss Jenny and the Esso Bonaire III. It is popular with divers seeking to encounter mega fauna such as goliath grouper and sharks, including reef, lemon, and even bull sharks.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site