MV Castor is one of the most popular wreck dives in Palm Beach County because each dive is often unique with respect to both the conditions and the species that divers encounter. The wreck is known for being a great spot to encounter goliath grouper.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site