Pull one pound of trash from the ocean and donate $1 to olive ridley sea turtle conservation with this limited edition bracelet! Your donation will be used by our partner organization, ARCAS, to rescue and incubate over 25,000 olive ridley sea turtle eggs during the 2022 nesting season. It will also help cover the operating costs of three sea turtle hatcheries, veterinary care at ARCAS’s sea turtle hospital, and critical research that will help drive meaningful species conservation.
All limited edition bracelets are produced in small batches to reduce waste. Once they sell out they’re gone forever, so add this one to your collection today!
- One pound of trash recovered from the world’s oceans, rivers, and coastlines for every Olive Ridley Sea Turtle Bracelet sold
- $1 donated to ARCAS (Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Association) for every limited edition bracelet sold
- Pale mint green bracelet cords made in the USA from certified 100% 4ocean Plastic recovered by our Guatemala crews
- Clear beads made from certified 95% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable
- Comes with a “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle