Cooking the Local Catch - Herb Roasted Florida Lobster Recipe
Herb Roasted Florida Lobster
- 1 - Florida Lobster tail
- 1 cup - Broccoli
- 1/4 cup - Carrot
- 1 Tbsp. - Garlic
- 1 tsp - Ginger
- 1/2 cup - Mushrooms (Cremini)
- 1 Tbsp. - Red onion (small dice)
- 1 tsp - Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp - Crushed red pepper
- A.N - Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 Cup - Cashews
- 2 Tbsp. - Rice wine vinegar
- 1 - Florida Grape fruit
- 1 - Florida Orange
- 1oz. - Citrus reduction
- 1 tsp - Thyme
- 1 tsp - Oregano
- 1 Cup - Vegetable stock
- Season lobster tail with salt, pepper, herbs and brush with butter. Place onto small sheet tray with a small amount of water and bake.
- In a seasoned hot wok place a small amount of sesame oil and blended oil.
- Add broccoli and continue to char, once starting to gain color and mushrooms, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, ginger, red onion and carrots
- Deglaze pan with vegetable stock.
- Toss until vegetables are fork tender and plate.
- Once the lobster tail has reached an internal temperature of 155 degrees. Remove and place on top of bed of stir fry.
- Carefully drizzle reduction on lobster and around stir fry.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
South Florida native William Middleton started his formal culinary training at Atlantic Technical Center. Soon after graduation, he began his career in the fine dining industry working primarily with seafood and considers it his specialty.
PRINT THIS RECIPE