Cooking The Local Catch - Lionfish Ceviche
- 3 oz. - Fresh Lime juice
- 3 oz. - Fresh Lemon juice
- 4 oz. - Lionfish (finely sliced)
- 1 tsp. - Cilantro (Chiffonade)
- 1 tsp. - Tomato (Diced)
- 1 oz. - Ponzu
- 1 tsp. - Wasabi paste
- a.n - Orange zest
- 1 oz. - Soy sauce
- 15 Leafs - Basil (chiffonade)
- 15 Leafs - Mint (chiffonade)
- .25 oz. - Jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- Slice lionfish thinly on a bias then place in mixing bowl.
- Combine all liquids in a mixing bowl, along with wasabi paste.
- Place all of the herbs onto serving plate.
- After allowing fish to rest in liquid for 5 minutes, nicely arrange on plate and garnish.
South Florida native William Middleton started his formal culinary training at Atlantic Technical Center. Soon after graduation, he began his career in the fine dining industry working primarily with seafood and considers it his specialty.
PRINT THIS RECIPE