Stress & Rescue/Spearfishing
Stress & Rescue Diver
Be a better more aware diver by achieving your Stress & Rescue certification this spring!
Scuba divers describe the Stress & Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
Stress & Rescue Course
We are offering the Stress & Rescue course as apart of our Speciality of the Month for May
- Includes classroom session, pool session, and Open Water sessions with a Force-E Scuba Instructor
- Also includes certification card
- Prerequisites are you must be at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive. You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- Next class dates are: May 17-19 with Force-E Boca Raton Instructor
- *does not include academics...choose online or book version (purchase separately)
- **if you already have the CPR & 1st Aid certification check your cards because they expire after 2 yrs! So we offer this during the course as an add on for $100.
Secure your spot
Get in on the action and learn the insider tips and tricks.
This training is not a certification but it will include spearfishing techniques, equipment familiarization, safety techniques and much more. Plus your instructor will also go into particular tactics for certain species and cover some of the FWC Laws.
We are offering the Spearfishing Training as apart of our Speciality of the Month for May
- Includes classroom session and Open Water sessions with a Force-E Scuba Instructor
- Prerequisites are you must be an Open Water Diver and Enriched Air Diver, also require you to own speargun or can rent through your instructor, must have FWC fishing license.
- No class materials, but we ask you know the FWC limits
- Next class dates are: May 3, 4, 6, 7 & 15 with Force-E Pompano Instructor Greg Marvin
- Next class dates are: May 20, 21, 25, 26 & 27 with Force-E Pompano Instructor Sam Fretz
Secure your spot
Contact one of our Force-E Locations to get signed up with one of our instructors.