MG-111 is a Mississippi river barge deliberately sunk as an artificial reef in 1995. The barge is covered in a jumbled pile of concrete poles once used for street lighting. Divers regularly encounter solitary goliath grouper near the barge or on the adjacent Warrior Reef.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site