MV Becks is informally known as Captain Tony, after Captain Tony Townsend, a local dive charter captain who was killed by a drunken boater in the same year the artificial reef was deployed. Becks currently sits in two large pieces: The bow to the south and the stern to the north.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site