The XSCAPE wetsuits offer enhanced comfort for warm waters between 20 and 28°C. Thanks to the flexible and lightweight material, these 4+3mm wetsuits can also be used for snorkeling, freediving, paddling or any other ocean sport you love. These aqualung wetsuits use revolutionary Yulex® instead of neoprene. This composite material is made of a natural rubber core layer, laminated with water-based glue and a fabric made of recycled plastic bottles; our aim was to design the ultimate eco-friendly wetsuit.
- Yulex®, eco-friendly & neoprene-free composite material: 85% natural rubber & 15% polymer foam. Laminated with solvent-free Aqua-αTM glue
- XFlexTM polyester fabric made of recycled plastic bottles: Outer and inner layers are made of a 4-way super-stretch, abrasion-resistant tight-weave fabric
- ThermoShieldTM chest pannel: Inner fleece layer to bring additional warmth on the chest while being quick drying
- SupratexTM kneepads: High abrasion resistance combined with excellent flexibility
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them from bursting, making them long-lasting and unbelievably comfortable.
- Ergonomic cut for improved comfort; neck collar, arms and legs are preformed for greater freedom of movement
- Back zipper made with a double flap and silicone seals at the wrists and ankles to stop cold water from getting in and keep you warmer
- Plastic-free packaging and hangtags made from recycled cardboard
- Reusable mesh bag included for transporting your wetsuit after diving or for collecting waste