The Eidsvag Triangle gets its name from the main wreck at this site, the 150ft Eidsvag. The other wrecks in the triangle include Murphy's Barge, a 120ft flat-bottom barge, and the remains of a 1967 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site