Budweiser Bar was sunk as an artificial reef in July 1987. While not much is left in terms of penetration opportunities on the Budweiser Bar, it remains an interesting dive. The years underwater have allowed hard corals, gorgonians and sponges to heavily colonize the surface of the wreck.
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site